Sunday, April 15, 2012

April 15, 2012

This week has been amazing!!
I hope you are all doing well and you enjoyed the beautiful Easter weekend.  As you reflected on the life of the Savior I hope you remembered all that he has done for each of us and how blessed we are as children of God.
  
By the way not all houses are as big as the Farley's.  I have seen normal ones now. We just happened to see a lot of the big ones last week.  It is such a beautiful home area, even the apartments are beautiful and well kept.

I am grateful to Heavenly Father for the many miracles we saw this week both small and larger. I love being a missionary and sharing the great news that the gospel of Jesus Christ is restored! I love my Savior Jesus Christ so much and grateful for his hand in my life and the strength that I receive to be doing His work at this time.  I know it is by the spirit that I am able to teach and thankful for the guidance it gives. 
I love you all and hope to hear from you soon!
 
Love, 
Sister Carlton
  
P.S. to all of you that might have Peeps laying around from Easter you should try Peeps Wars :)  You put a tooth pick in them and put two accross from each other in the microwwave.  Then hit the 30 sec button and watch them expand and joost at each other. We did it for preparation today as a district. It was great.  Simple things make great entertainment.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment